- trailer for belle. belle is inspired by the true story of dido elizebeth belle (gugu mbatha-raw), the illegitimate mixed race daughter of a royal navy admiral. raised by her aristocratic great-uncle lord mansfield (tom wilkinson) and his wife (emily watson), belle's lineage affords her certain privileges, yet the color of her skin prevents her from fully participating in the traditions of her social standing. left to wonder if she will ever find love, belle falls for an idealistic young vicar's son bent on change who, with her help, shapes lord mansfield's role as lord chief justice to end slavery in england.
- trailer for earth to echo. after a construction project begins digging in their neighborhood, best friends tuck, munch and alex inexplicably begin to receive strange, encoded messages on their cell phones. convinced something bigger is going on, they go to their parents and the authorities. when everyone around them refuses to take the messages seriously, the three embark on a secret adventure to crack the code and follow it to its source. but taking matters into their own hands gets the trio in way over their heads when they discover a mysterious being from another world who desperately needs their help. the epic, suspenseful and exciting journey that follows will change all of their lives forever.
- trailer for a haunted house 2. crossing new lines and breaking old barriers, a haunted house 2 is the sequel to the hilarious box-office hit starring marlon wayans as malcolm who, after exorcising the demons of his ex, is starting fresh with his new girlfriend and her two children. after moving into their dream home, malcolm is once again plagued by bizarre paranormal events. with spine-tingling tension and hilarious punch-lines a haunted house 2 is inspired by the latest supernatural horror movie franchises and shows that this time it's not just the house that's haunted.
- trailer for edge of tomorrow. the epic action of edge of tomorrow unfolds in a near future in which an alien race has hit the earth in an unrelenting assault, unbeatable by any military unit in the world. major william cage (cruise) is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. killed within minutes, cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loopforcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again...and again. but with each battle, cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside special forces warrior rita vrataski (blunt). and, as cage and rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.
- trailer for heaven is for real. based on the #1 new york times best-selling book of the same name, heaven is for real brings to the screen the true story of a small-town father who must find the courage and conviction to share his sons extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. the film stars academy award nominee and emmy award winning actor greg kinnear as todd burpo and co-stars kelly reilly as sonja burpo, the real-life couple whose son colton (newcomer connor corum) claims to have visited heaven during a near death experience. colton recounts the details of his amazing journey with childlike innocence and speaks matter-of-factly about things that happened before his birth ... things he couldn't possibly know. todd and his family are then challenged to examine the meaning from this remarkable event.
- trailer for jupiter ascending. jupiter jones (mila kunis) was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. now grown, jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. only when caine (channing tatum), a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on earth to track her down does jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along - her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.
- trailer for shirin in love. love has no borders and therein lies the premise of the hilarious, new iranian-american romantic comedy shirin in love. nazanin boniadi plays shirin, an absent-minded, young iranian-american living in "tehrangeles" (the large iranian community in los angeles) with her overbearing mother and empathetic father. despite being engaged for years to a successful iranian plastic surgeon in beverly hills, shirin finds herself breaking loyalty and tradition when she falls in love with a mysterious young man who lives in a lighthouse in northern california. as her secret unravels and cultures clash, shirin discovers what it ultimately means to be true to herself.
- trailer for jinn. in the beginning, three were created... man made of clay. angels made of light. and a third...made of fire. from the beginning, stories of angels and men have captured our imaginations and have been etched into our history crossing all boundaries of culture, religion, and time. these two races have dominated the landscape of modern mythology for countless centuries, almost washing away the evidence that a third ever existed. this third race, born of smokeless fire, was called the jinn. similar to humans in many ways, the jinn lived invisibly among us and only under dire or unusual circumstances were our paths ever meant to cross. as humans became the dominant force on earth, contact between man and jinn steadily decreased.